Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rabbit wine

I've developed quite a taste for wine.....but have no education about the different types......so we just buy whatever.  I DO prefer the cough syrup type of sweetness though.....so basically we just guess when we buy new wines.  Right now I'm having my bunny wine.....Lingenfelder to be exact.  It's a gewurztraminer.  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.   Fat lot of difference that makes to me.  It's not a sweet one folks......so if you prefer sweet, steer clear of the bunny.  It IS high alcohol though.....so I like that aspect.  13.5% ROCKS!!!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, Beer! I mean... Wiiiiiiiiiine!

Anonymous said...

I prefer the sweeter ones to theose DRYYYYYYYYYYYY ones also. Some of the German Reislings are really nice. And Trader Joes in AA has some nice prices on them too.

Anonymous said...

Wine Rocks! I don't know a lot about the particulars of it, but I have noticed over the years that I'm getting more of a taste for the dry whites - Chardonnay tastes like a barrel but it is so warming - love it this time of year. BTW Happy New Year!