Tuesday, August 19, 2008


I'm weird.  I've got to be the most NOT excited pregnant person ever.  I freak......I worry......but excited????  Ummmmm, that would be a firm no.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  Everyone ELSE is geeked......which makes it doubly hard for me NOT being geeked.  I'm not sure I have a nurturing bone in my body.......sooooooooo NOT maternal.  Others tell me that will change when baby makes its appearance.   I hope so.  Am a bit concerned about my indifference. 

I'm 6 months now.  I feel baby move ALL the time.  That's pretty strange really.  I expected kicks and punches but not BIG turns.  Feels like the kid is doing summersaults sometimes.  I finally started really 'showing' too.  Can't hide too easy under big t-shirts anymore......which means my meager summer wardrobe is pretty limited.  

So far I manage to literally stuff myself into my jog bras.......but they barely fit anymore.  Those I could easily chop off and not miss.  Don't like big boobs.  I was fine with no boobs.  I'm ready for no boobs again.  Who in there right mind would EVER get implants?!?!?  At least I know now I'll never EVER be one of those people.  

There also seems to be a vague itch all the time with the belly.  I know the skin is stretching and all that jazz........but no one ever talks about the ITCH.  Did I mention I want my body back???  I'm ready to not be pregnant now.  Ugh......4 more LONG months to go.  

No comments: