Thursday, September 18, 2008


This has been so interesting.  It amazes me that there's this independent THING in me that does it's own stuff regardless of what I'm doing.  I've been taken over by an alien parasite!!!!   We're 28 weeks now.......on the downward slide toward home plate.  Hallelu!!!

Monday was soooooooo NOT cool as junior (or juniorette) decided to go from breach position to transverse......meaning sideways in my belly.  I was quite uncomfortable much of the day wondering what the heck was going on???  I managed to persuade the little fishie to turn later that night......basically pushed and prodded the belly and spent a bit of time on my hands and knees.   Poor Grant.......as I recall coming home from work that day and stating emphatically that I was NEVER doing this to my body every again.  Sorry baby......but there will be no sibs for you......other than a dog or two.  I think poor hubby wants to just hide for the remaining 3 months.   Can't say I blame him.  

No comments: